What are cookies?
Cookies are small files sent to your web browser by a website you visit.
A Cookie file is stored on a user's computer and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more functionally to you.
You could find two types of cookies "persistent" or "session" cookies. In the case of Persistent cookies, remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline; In the case of Session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the "remember me" functionality.
Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information on how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
Advertising cookies. These types of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Service and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties’ cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and to improve the content of this site and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes. That being said, your information could be shared under the following circumstances:
- We use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, these third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with those business activities.
- As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions.
- We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to this website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each such email.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
PLEASE NOTE, HOWEVER, THAT IF YOU DELETE COOKIES OR REFUSE TO ACCEPT THEM, YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO USE ALL OF THE FEATURES WE OFFER, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO STORE YOUR PREFERENCES, AND SOME OF OUR PAGES MIGHT NOT DISPLAY PROPERLY.
What About Other Websites Linked to This Site?
By using this site, you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this agreement. If we change our privacy policies and procedures, we will post those changes on this site to keep you aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we may disclose it.