• Here's a general description of the ideal practitioners (customers):
This is not a signal group, get-rich-quick program, following blindly suggestions, or any of the copy-trader's behavior.
This is for serious people (nerd-like) trying to actually understand any financial market's behavior, whether they are an investor or an active trader, this will be interesting for any of them.
• This program is EDUCATIONAL and it depends on the practitioners to take action with the content.
I don't offer any mentorship or coaching. I'm just teaching in a simple manner what the books describe in old fashion with complex words.
I've gone through countless hours watching charts, courses, and videos trying to figure this out myself, and now I have my way of teaching.
It can be added to ANY strategy that new or veteran traders has in their arsenal. So go figure how big this niche could be.
* There are dozens of courses/videos out there about "wave theory". They make this look complicated. Most of them tend to confuse the user by misguiding them with distorted information, claiming "new evolved wave theory" with a lot of rules to memorize and follow.
* This creates resistance to learn and scares people away. "Wave Theory" is hard to use.
• My program follows the original scripts from Ralph Nelson Elliott.
He describes The Wave Principle after understanding Nature's Law: The Secret of the Universe (the name of his two books).
Principle is a word that means "behavior description", different than Theory which is related to probabilities - hypothesis.
Wave is a formation and dynamic movement that follows physics science. The price in every market move in waves.
This is what makes my program different from the rest, I focus in the core essense of the matter and apply it in the markets.
I belief this is the best way to absorb the information and watch the market with a bird-view perspective.
When the subject is interesting and the student is curious about it, the learning curve is accelerated.
Learning should be simple and fun.